Tennis courts outside of Anthem Center
There are eight lighted tennis courts.
- The Association’s tennis courts are private facilities for members and guests. Operating hours for this facility coincide with those posted in the fitness center.
- All players must wear proper tennis attire and tennis shoes.
- Food, drink, chewing gum and tobacco products are not allowed in the court enclosure. Water in non-glass containers is permitted.
- Except for Tennis Club and Association events, there are no court reservations. First-come, first-play policy is in effect. Time limits are as follows:
- Singles play: 1-hour court time including warm-up
- Doubles play: 1-1 2 hours court time including warm-up
- Courts are provided for members and their guests 13 years of age and older. Guests must be accompanied by members at all times. This arrangement must not inconvenience other resident members.
- Pets are not permitted inside the tennis courts.